LAReview

photo credit: Brant Cox

Atomic Cow Creamery image

Atomic Cow Creamery

Ice Cream

Idyllwild

$$$$Perfect For:Dessert
Earn 3x points with your sapphire card

Included In

Breathing in crisp mountain air is 95% of the reason why people come to Idyllwild (the other 5% is shopping for socks with moose on them), but that’s not to say it doesn’t get hot. And after a long sweaty hike to Suicide Rock, you should cool down at Atomic Cow. The old-school creamery not only has strong AC, but makes the kind smooth, velvety ice cream that always taste better while walking around a charming mountain town. 

Included In

Infatuation Logo

Cities

2024 © The Infatuation Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The views and opinions expressed on The Infatuation’s site and other platforms are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of (or endorsement by) JPMorgan Chase. The Infatuation and its affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for the content of this site, or any errors or omissions. The Information contained in this site is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness.

FIND PLACES ON OUR APP

Get it on Google PlayDownload on the App Store