Celebrate Pride 2021 With Perrier®
Produced by The Infatuation with
During June, Perrier® Carbonated Mineral Water is working with bars, clubs, and restaurants to celebrate Pride with special cocktails and events. See below for participating venues in NYC, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Miami where you can celebrate Pride in style and #SparkOriginality all month long, plus some drinks you can make at home. And because Pride is more than just a month, Perrier® is proud to work with The Center in NYC, Los Angeles LGBT Center, and Chicago’s Center on Halsted to help provide services to the LGBTQ+ community.
Read on for ways to celebrate Pride with Perrier®.
- Casita Del Campo: This Mexican restaurant and gay nightlife institution is serving a special Paloma Spritz made with Perrier®, plus will have festive decor and Pride surprises all month.
- Nossa: The Southern Brazilian restaurant in Los Feliz has a special Sangria Spritz made with Perrier® that’s available June 11-13.
- Perle: Get a special Passionfruit Fizz made with Perrier® from June 11-13 at this French-inspired restaurant in Pasadena.
- Nativo: This Highland Park cocktail bar and Mexican restaurant is serving a special Paloma Negra made with Perrier®, available June 11-13.
- Sweet Liberty: This Miami Beach hangout is running Sunday Cabarets and Drag Brunches all month, and serving the “Fruit Cocktail” made with Perrier®.
- Gaythering: This hotel and bar is the first stop on the Miami Beach Bar Crawl for Pride on June 16th, and has a special Proud Berry Spritzer made with Perrier® available on the day.
- 27 Restaurant: Have one of their special Rainbow Warrior cocktails made with Perrier® in this restaurant attached to the Freehand hotel.
- Sidetrack: This legendary gay bar in Lakeview is serving a special grapefruit cocktail made with Perrier® all month.
- Drew’s on Halsted: Get a special spritz made with Perrier® at this American restaurant and cocktail bar in Lakeview East all month.
- Kit Kat Lounge: You’ll find drag brunches and themed parties all month at this Lakeview East gay bar, plus special Cherry Peach Delight, Pink Disco, and Watermelon Cooler cocktails made with Perrier® from June 11-13
- 3 Dollar Bill: This East Williamsburg bar is the largest queer venue in Brooklyn and is hosting a Ty Tea Pride party hosted by Ty Sunderland. Tickets available here
- Nat’s On Bank: This new bar and restaurant in the West Village is holding a grand opening and Pride event on June 27 from 3pm to 8pm with drag shows and Perrier® drinks.
If you’re not able to get to any of the spots or events above, you can still celebrate Pride with Perrier® at home. Perrier® has teamed up with bartender Bad Birdy, who has created three drinks to go with the three things she’s cheersing to during Pride month:
- Cheers to Self-Love, with the Lover’s Kiss
- Cheers to Acceptance, with Sunbeam
- Cheers to Unity, with Earthchild
Find the recipes throughout the month on the @perrierusa Instagram.