Big news: The Infatuation has teamed up with American Express on this year's celebration of Small Business Saturday®, happening on November 26th.
We'll be hosting #DineSmall events at awesome local restaurants we love in New York City, Los Angeles, Washington DC, and San Diego. We've worked closely with each of the participating restaurants to create exclusive Small Business Saturday menu items. We'll be featuring specialty items created exclusively for Small Business Saturday (as well as some of our all-time favorites), all of which will be available for purchase between 3-6pm on November 26th. More details coming soon, stay tuned.
Check out the list below to find out where we'll be celebrating Small Business Saturday with some of our favorite spots, and the #EEEEEATS you can get excited about at each of them. And to learn more about our involvement with Small Business Saturday, watch the video below and visit ShopSmall.com to learn more (especially if you own a restaurant or small business).
American Express Card Members can earn 2X Rewards when they #DineSmall and Shop Small on Small Business Saturday — and through the rest of the year! Learn more and enroll today.
New York City
- Pasquale Jones - Exclusive 45-min intimate tasting experiences featuring customers’ choice of pizza from a curated Pasquale Jones menu and 3 wines to taste. Reservations can be made through Resy 2 weeks prior to event. $65 per person, including gratuity.
- Emmy Squared - Double stacked Emmy Burger + Emmy Burger Pizza special. $24 each.
- Mimi Cheng's (Nolita location) - Exclusive Taiwanese Gua Boa pork bun special. $15 for 3 pork buns.
- Happiest Hour - Off-The-Menu Fleur de Lis cocktail, and fried shrimp po-boy. Both items will cost $13.
- Olmsted - From 5:30pm - 8pm, exclusive hot cocktail served out back in garden, Brown Butter Popcorn with White Truffle also available.
- Mr. Holmes Bakehouse - Custom alcohol infused donuts, Spiked by Jeremy Fall (owner of local spot Nighthawk). Flavors include: Spiked Coco Puffs, Spiked Honey Nut Cheerios, and Spiked Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Mr. Holmes will also be serving Black Cat Espresso cookies, a collaboration with Intellegentsia coffee shop, and will have a Jeni's Ice Creams truck on-site. Cookies will cost $3, donuts will cost $3.50.
- Sweetfin Poke - Special Bowl: Albacore with a Black Honey - Chamomile Ponzu, Preserved Meyer Lemon, Cucumber, Daikon Radish, Edamame, Habanero, Tempura Flakes and Red Shiso; Special Popcorn: White Chocolate, Yuzu, Black Lava Salt.
- Astro Doughnuts - Exclusive release of holiday flavors including chocolate peppermint bark, eggnog, and gingerbread doughnuts, and a collab donut-sandwich with local DC restaurant, Maketto. Holiday donuts will cost $3.10 each.
- Bindaas - Specialty Tawa Kheema Baingan (made with sliced marinated eggplant and lamb) and custom Imalee cocktail (made from a combination of bourbon, brown sugar, lime, tamarind, and maraschino liquor). Tawa will cost $14, Cocktail will cost $12.
- Crack Shack - Exclusive Chicken Cubano and Caipirinha cocktail. Cubano will cost $12, cocktail will cost $10.
- Bracero Cocina - “Tour of TJ" special, which includes a mini TJ Style Fish Tostada, Street Corn, Carnitas Street Taco, Mini Agua Chile, Mini Guac. There will be discounted cocktails and beverages available as well. Tour of TJ will cost $20, drink specials will also include $2 off all wine by the glass, $1 off all beer, $2 off all cocktails.
- Roost Carolina Kitchen - Chicken and Waffle Cone - Crispy Waffle cone filled house our homemade creamy mac and cheese, topped with a fried to order chicken tender, drizzled with house chipotle ranch, price is $6.50.
- Dove's Luncheonette - TIMMY-TEÑO: Smoked brisket with ancho barbecue sauce, chile marinated chayote squash, mayo, toasted peanuts and cilantro, served on a house-made flour tortilla, price is $7.
- Cafe Integral - Smoked White Tartine: Whitefish Rillette, Caperberries, Shaved Red Onion, Chives and Cured Egg Yolk on Sourdough & Honey Vanilla Latte with Cinnamon. Tartine costs $8, Latte costs $5.50.
- Broken Shaker at The Freehand - French Onion Dip: House Roast Beef, Gruyere, Horseradish Cream and Fried Shallots on Ciabatta with French Onion Soup, will cost $14. Drink special TBD.
- Bombo Bar - Pumpkin Pie Bombo, $2 each.
- Souvla - Orange Creamsicle frozen Greek yogurt, price is $7.
- Hillside Farmacy - Hot Toddy w/ ginger, fresh apple, cinnamon & applejack (non-alcoholic option available as well). $4 for virgin, $8 with alcohol.
- Elizabeth Street Cafe - Grilled Shrimp Steam Buns w/ Fish Sauce Caramel, quick pickle daikon & Fresno chilis. $11 each.
- Thai Kun - Larb Tod: Fried pork meatball, lime, toasted rice powder, thai chili, red onion, peanuts, cabbage, mint, basil, cilantro. $6 each.
- Bar Dough - Black Trumpet risotto with duck sausage and pecorino, for $17.
- Highland Tap & Burger - 7X Ranch Steak Sandwich for $16.
- Sloan's Tap & Burger - BBQ lamb sandwich w/ arugula, grilled sweet onion, and mustard sauce, for $14.
- Wild Standard - Maine Lobster Roll, with fresh Maine lobster from Potts Harbor Lobster, cornichon aioli on a New England roll, served with hand cut fries and a pickle for $25.
- Milk & Honey - House made Ricotta Gnocchi with sweet peas and goat cheese for 15.00.