Located in New York, NY
As Video Editor, you’ll craft engaging video pieces that live across our various social and web platforms. Media intake and management, cutting, motion graphics, and animation will all be part of your day-to-day. At larger scale, you’ll find yourself working on projects such as video promos, sizzle reels, and creating packages for varying original content. If you’re highly organized, understand how to create impactful video content, and storytelling is in your DNA, this role is for you.
- Own editing, graphics packaging, and music supervision for all our video content - this could range from narrative driven editorial to branded partnerships sizzles and everything in between
- Work in tandem with Creative Director as well as social, editorial, and partnerships teams to ensure content is on brand
- Ingest, organize, and manage large amounts of media - produced in-house as well as by our network of freelancers and production companies
- Create fun, dynamic, and sometimes off-the-wall animations and motion graphics packages
- 1-2 years of experience
- Expert level proficiency in Adobe Premiere and After Effects and keen understanding of media management, video compression, etc.
- Highly creative, natural storyteller with a portfolio that demonstrates your style
- Extremely organized when it comes to file structure, naming, communication - anything really
- Deadline oriented - you can turn assets around quickly without sacrificing quality
- You take direction well and have the ability to communicate clearly with both creatives and non-creatives alike
- Comfortable changing direction based on client feedback
- Shooting experience welcomed but not required
Send a resume and portfolio/reel to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a bit about yourself, but no need for formal cover letters. If there’s a fit, someone will be in touch.