Located in New York, NY
As Graphic Designer, you’ll work closely with our Creative Director to bring print, digital, and marketing collateral to life. You may find yourself creating signage for live events, building brand identities for our partnership campaigns, and helping create high impact decks. If you thrive on being a dynamic designer and like to work across a variety of mediums - we should talk. Bonus points if you love discovering new food and restaurants.
- Build brand identity for all partnerships campaigns - including design for social, onsite, splash pages, and print such as invitations, menus, etc.
- Produce cross-platform material for large scale events like EEEEEATSCON
- Edit photos and create engaging infographics to run within pitch decks - we’ve worked with clients such as American Express, Anheuser-Busch, Don Julio, Samsung, Starbucks, Equinox, Caviar, PAIGE, and Coca-Cola
- Carry out previously created design identities across our various platforms such as Instagram, Snapchat, and the hompage
- Create digital assets for web banners as needed
- 1-2 years of experience
- You’re versatile - you can switch between print and digital with ease, as well as execute across different creatives styles
- Strong creative intuition - you have a portfolio or body of work that demonstrates your style
- You take direction well and have the ability to communicate clearly with both creatives and non-creatives alike
- You’ve worked with a number of different brands and can easily adapt to different visual identities
- Comfortable changing direction based on client feedback
- Command of entire Adobe Creative Suite - you’re a rockstar in Photoshop and Illustrator
Send a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a bit about yourself, but no need for formal cover letters. If there’s a fit, someone will be in touch.