Located in Los Angeles, CA
Social is absolutely core to what we do at The Infatuation. We’re looking for an LA-based community manager, who is excited to help us continue to grow, foster, and build audience across all global channels. Although the focus of this role is on audience development, every member on the social team is assigned accounts to personally manage from A to Z. Social is an all-hands-on-deck, all-the-time part of the organization looking to have people on the team that live and breathe what we do and wake-up ready to go 100mph everyday on the accounts. Reporting directly into the Head of Social and Community Marketing in LA, this person will collaborate daily with our editorial and partnerships team across the globe.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to be in all 25+ Infatuation’s social feeds all day, everyday.
- Oversee audience development, engagement, and community interaction for all 22+ Instagram accounts, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat, including weekends.
- Individually respond to all questions, tweets, and DMs across all accounts.
- Build community through human-driven likes, personalized comments and responses in our voice and on behalf of all Infatuation accounts.
- Maintain an ever-changing social calendar across all channels, accounts, and markets that support editorial, partnerships, product and other important launches/ activations.
- Think creatively about how we can continue to grow and evolve our EEEEEATS community by tapping new audiences on current and emerging channels.
- Take community feedback and make recommendations on how we can pivot our social strategy.
- Manage our influencer database, coordinating efforts, and reporting on results.
- Compile weekly analytics and reporting on community engagement at a micro and macro level.
- Passionate about The Infatuation
- 1 to 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter who multi-tasks effectively.
- Outgoing with a good sense of humor.
- Thrives in collaborating and communicating with others inside and outside the company across multiple timezones.
- Enjoys working at a start-up company and wearing many hats.
- Uncanny attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Ability to shoot photography and video, a plus.
- Lives in LA
- Doesn’t suck as a human.
**Interested? Email us at email@example.com and tell us a bit about yourself and why’d you be a good fit for the role. Attach a resume, but no formal cover letters please. If it seems like a fit, we’ll be in touch!