London Social Media Producer
Located in London
Social is absolutely core to what we do at The Infatuation. We’re looking for an intensely detail-oriented, task-driven human to join our London company. This person will work closely with our London editorial and partnerships team, touching almost every aspect of our company.
It’s a role perfect for a multi-tasker and organizational ninja who lives and breathes Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Facebook, and gets off on completing a to-do list. This person should also have a keen eye for great content and thrive working in a tightly knit, fast-moving company.
Responsibilities - Manage our London Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook daily, including weekends. - Coordinate with both our UK and US company to produce social content (photography and video- both scheduled and live shoots) from conception to creation to captions to execution. - Maintain an ever-changing social calendar across all channels, accounts and markets that support editorial, partnerships, product and other important launches/activations. - Oversee approval work flow until content goes live. - Think creatively about how we can reach new audiences on emerging social and content platforms. - Compile weekly analysis and reporting on all social platforms, identifying opportunities and insights to the company at large.
- 1-2 years of experience managing social media channels and producing content.
- Self-starter who multi-tasks effectively.
- Highly responsible and knows how to prioritize to hit deadlines.
- Quick learner and ability to pivot in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills with an eye for photography and video. - Good sense of humor. - Thrives in collaborating with others inside and outside the company across multiple timezones. - Enjoys working at a start-up company and wearing many hats. Cool hats. - Meticulous work style and follow through when owning projects. - Uncanny attention to detail and extremely organized. - Ability to shoot photography and video, a plus. - Proficient with Photoshop. - Familiar with Slack and Basecamp. - Lives in London.
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself and why you’d be a good fit for the role. Attach a resume, but no formal cover letters please. If it seems like a fit, we’ll be in touch!