Social Media Producer
Located in Los Angeles
Social is absolutely core to what we do at The Infatuation. We're looking for an intensely detail-oriented, task-driven human to come on board, and help us continue to produce great social content. Reporting directly into the Head of Social and Community Marketing, this person will work closely with our editorial and partnerships team, touching almost every aspect of our company.
It's a full-time role perfect for a multi-tasker and organizational ninja who lives and breathes Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Facebook, and gets off on completing a to-do list. This person should also have a keen eye for great content and thrive working in a tightly knit, fast-moving company.
- Assist in managing 19 Instagram accounts, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, and Facebook daily including weekends.
- Coordinate with the editorial, partnerships, and social team to produce social content (photography and video- both scheduled and live shoots) from conception to creation to captions to execution.
- Maintain an ever-changing social calendar across all channels, accounts, and markets that support editorial, partnerships, product and other important launches/ activations.
- Oversee approval workflow until content goes live.
- Think creatively about how we can reach new audiences on emerging social and content platforms.
- Compile weekly analysis and reporting on all social platforms, identifying opportunities and insights to the company at large.
- Passionate about The Infatuation.
- 1-2 years of experience managing social media channels and producing content.
- Self-starter who multitasks effectively.
- Highly responsible and knows how to prioritize to hit deadlines.
- Quick learner and ability to pivot in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills with an eye for photography and video.
- Good sense of humor.
- Thrives in collaborating with others inside and outside the company across multiple timezones.
- Enjoys working at a start-up company and wearing many hats.
- Meticulous work style and follow through when owning projects.
- Uncanny attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Ability to shoot photography and video, a plus.
- Proficient with Photoshop.
- Familiar with Slack, Percolate, and Basecamp.
- Lives in Los Angeles.
- Doesn't suck as a human.
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself and why you'd be a good fit for the role. Attach a resume, but no formal cover letters please. If it seems like a fit, we'll be in touch!