Located in Los Angeles, CA
Our first official college Ambassador program will be made up of USC students who read and love The Infatuation and want to get more involved. As an Infatuation USC Ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to learn what it’s like to be apart of a quickly growing startup, help with different marketing initiatives and spread the #EEEEEATS gospel. Ambassadors will represent The Infatuation on campus, and help us grow by converting your peers into readers of our site, users of our app, and subscribers to our email newsletter. As an Ambassador, you’ll have the opportunity to take on leadership positions in later semesters, and you will gain access to Infatuation internships and events.
What do USC Ambassadors do?
- Spread the word about The Infatuation on campus, in FB groups, on email threads etc
- Wear Infatuation swag around campus
- Brainstorm content and guides that should be written with our editors
- Brainstorm future events, marketing opportunities and other creative ways we can grow The Infatuation on campus, in LA and beyond
What do USC Ambassadors get?
- Infatuation swag
- First access to Infatuation internships
- Opportunity to earn gift cards to your favorite restaurants in LA by signing up friends to our newsletter
- Experience helping a growing startup to scale and reach new audiences
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself and why you'd be a good fit for the role.