Social Media Coordinator
Located in New York, NY
Social is absolutely core to what we do at The Infatuation as both an editorial brand and a business, and we're looking for an amazing person to come onboard and help steer that part of the ship. Reporting directly to the Head of Social and Community Marketing, this person will work most closely with our editorial team and touch pretty much every aspect of our company. This role is perfect for someone who’s eager to learn the ins and outs of how a media startup operates.
We're looking for someone who's excited about living and breathing Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Facebook, and who can also be creative and strategic about engaging a rapidly growing and unique community. It's a multitasking kind of job, and a really awesome one for an organizational ninja who loves getting stuff done and wants to be part of a tightly knit, fast-moving company.
- Manage The Infatuation's core Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook accounts daily.
- Communicate and drive strategy on all city and food specific Instagram accounts.
- Work closely with the editorial team to keep social accounts and site content cohesive and curated.
- Maintain an ever-changing social calendar across all channels, accounts and markets that support editorial, partnerships, product and other important launches/ activations.
- Be proactive about researching and cultivating relationships with on-brand influencers on how to best collaborate.
- Think creatively about how we can reach new audiences on new and emerging social platforms.
- Compile weekly analysis and reporting for all social platforms, identifying opportunities and insights to the company at large.
- Passionate about The Infatuation.
- Self-starter who multi-tasks effectively.
- Ability to pivot in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills with an eye for photography and video.
- Thrives in collaborating with others inside and outside the company across multiple timezones.
- Enjoys working at a start-up company and wearing many hats.
- Meticulous work style and follow through when owning projects.
- Uncanny attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear, concise manner and prioritize workload to hit key deadlines.
- Doesn't suck as a human.
Interested? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a bit about yourself and why you'd be a good fit for the role. Attach a resume, but no formal cover letters please. If it seems like a fit, we'll be in touch!